The X Pot pays tribute to traditional Chinese cuisine with its hotpot technique, where guests can select and cook their own ingredients at the table in real-time. Together with the abundance of meat, seafood, and vegetable selections, the most adventurous diners will boast giving the guests the ultimate hot pot experience. The X Pot will serve up a unique multi-sensory dining experience such as a 360-degree projection of an interactive light shows that appear on diner’s plates, robots, and “thematic soundscapes.” At our restaurants, guests are presented with the opportunity to enjoy meals without compromise. Working at The X Pot is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
As host, you’ll be the conductor of the orchestra that is service. Host/Hostess are the first/last impression of the restaurant and sets the tone for clients’ experiences. Host/Hostess will answers phones, take reservations, and be responsible for seating clients’ according to availability. Host/Hostess will be demonstrating genuine hospitality service. communication are critically important and is key to success. Host/Hostess are also the last note of the dining experience, and will wish guests farewell and invite them to come back. Must be presentable, personable and friendly.
- Greet all guests with a smile upon arrival and deliver exceptional services by providing knowledge of all company background, restaurants specialty/specials and promotions/events.
- Seat guests and accommodate special requests.
- Manage the wait list: record guest names and number in party, and provide estimated waiting time
- Answer phones with professional telephone etiquette and manage the restaurant reservation system accordance to Management lists.
- Inspect tables for proper presentation and completeness
- Maintain a clear, energetic and a positive attitude towards Clients and all Co-workers