The X Pot is a restaurant created by the Chinese top 10 catering company Xiang Tian Xia cooperated with famous restaurant Chubby Cattle in Las Vegas. The X Pot is the first immersive restaurant which is a fusion of Chinese and American cuisine. The purpose and principle of the restaurant is to inherit traditional Chinese cuisine culture and innovate it in order to satisfy customers who are coming from different culture. To experience Chinese cuisine in American style is one significant goal of The X Pot. We’re proud of our 4.5 Yelp rating from our employees. We are looking to hire a talented Sushi Chef. Responsibilities include handling a wide range of raw fish and other ingredients, managing food stock and working with an attention to detail to fulfill all orders within quality standards. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with Asian cuisine and be available to work during our opening hours. Ultimately, you will help us establish our reputation as one of the best Hotpot places in the area and increase our clientele. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, The X Pot is an ideal company for you. Apply now!
- Reads recipes and/or product directions.
- Estimates food requirements.
- Operates a variety of kitchen utensils to weigh, measure, mix, wash, peel, cut, grind, stir, strain, seasons and knead foodstuffs for cooking, serving and storing.
- Assists in the preparation of hot and/or cold foods, and properly stores food, utilizing knowledge of temperature requirements and spoilage.
- Inspects workstations for compliance with service standards.
- Keeps records and requisition for supplies/equipment as needed.
- Cleans and sanitizes workstations and equipment following all Sodexo, client and regulatory rules and procedures.
- May taste test products.
- May have basic cooking responsibilities, i.e., cook vegetables, chicken for salads.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.