The X Pot pays tribute to traditional Chinese cuisine with its hotpot technique, where guests can select and cook their own ingredients at the table in real-time. Together with the abundance of meat, seafood, and vegetable selections, the most adventurous diners will boast giving the guests the ultimate hot pot experience. The X Pot will serve up a unique multi-sensory dining experience such as a 360-degree projection of an interactive light shows that appear on diner’s plates, robots, and “thematic soundscapes.” At our restaurants, guests are presented with the opportunity to enjoy meals without compromise. Working at The X Pot is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
The Bartender ensures guests to have an exceptional dining experiences by providing extreme quality of hospitality service. Bartenders work in a guest-centric environment, team-oriented, and to be good-naturedly to far exceed daily for our clients.
- Portrays a positive and lucrative workplace professionalism.
- Work as a team, assisting all fellow colleagues’ and patrons’ needs and inquiries.
- Provides prompt, maintain a level of company professionalism that will make clients to return.
- Efficiently communicates to Management leaders, and FOH team to address any needs and issues from clients.
- Possesses in-depth full menu knowledges, food items, beverages, wines and general informations of restaurant and company.
- Constantly following company sequence of service, utilizing all proper procedures, understand values standardized by Management.
- Performs all bar station opening and closing duties based upon a list provided by Management.
- Greet guests warmly, genuinely, and professional manner to make them feel welcome.
- Accurately, place food and beverage orders and records in POS system, Anticipates clients’ needs and respond promptly with a sense of urgency.
- Respond appropriately to guests’ questions and they’re necessities.
- Properly mix and serve drinks, wines ,non-alcoholic drinks and variety types of alcohols according to company recipes and cost criteria.
- Cash Handling: Obtaining proper credit card authorizations and Cash payment. Following all Health and Safety Regulations provided by Management team Be responsible for opening and end of shift clean-ups and set ups outlined by Management team.
- Maintain all equipments, supplies, and tools with good working order.
- Effectively, clean all equipments, tools and supplies as maintain established level.